Monday, November 8, 2010

Fruity Be-Gone (written 10/17/2007)

Well...it has been awhile since my last blog posting. But I just read an article today in regards to "metrosexual" going out of style and how it is being replaced with "menergy" which is described as "anti-metrosexual, hyper-masculine".

This metrosexual thing is ridiculous and has gotten out of control. Let's review the typical outfit for a metrosexual....tight shirt, tight jeans (sometimes chicks jeans), what looks like womens sunglasses, fauxhawk, and last but not least those ugly fucking shoes.



1) ...lets face it...jeans are expensive now-a-days. but if you are paying more than $100 for them...you might suck cock!

2) ...I don't want everyone to walk around in baggy clothes. I am not suggesting going ghetto. But for fuck sake...if I can see your arreola's through you shirt....you might suck cock!

3) ...What do...Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, Elton John circa 1975 and the guy who made your coffee this morning all have in common? They all have similar taste in sun protective eye wear...and they all suck cock!

4)...My god man...that shitty haircut makes you look like a Sleestack At least your man has something to hold on too while...well...you suck his cock?

5)...You knew those shoes were ugly when you saw them. You knew they had no arch support when you tried them on. Take them off....just take them off....and remember...swallow....don't spit.

Let's all agree that its always good to be clean and smell good and pop your zits and brush your hair and wear nice clothes that are up to date and fit properly and all that. However, for dudes to start taking cues from women as to how they dress is ridiculous.

Look...I'm no Casanova but I do know that I have a wife because I'm a man! I sweat...I'm tipping the scale much more than I need to be...I have some visible  scars...I drink beer and scotch...I watch football...I've been in fights....But...I can also change my own oil...I can talk shit....I can cook BBQ better than anyone on my block...I can quote Caddyshack from beginning to end...and I AM A MAN!!!! And the only tight shirts and jeans I have are the ones I grew out of!!!

C-ya Fruity...real men are back.

P.S. 
To all my homo friends...we like you the way you are.

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment